What happens when you contact us?
We completely understand that booking a wedding photographer is a really important decision. That's why we like to meet all our clients in person to discuss your needs and expectations. By arranging a meeting you're not signing up to anything at this stage - it's completely informal & obligation free.
Here's what you can expect after filling out our contact form:
- We’ll contact you within 48 hours to introduce ourselves & discuss a convenient time for the meeting. We can come to your home, or meet you somewhere else that's convenient - like a local bar or coffee shop where we can relax & get something to drink.
- The meeting will be completely informal & obligation free. Picking a wedding photographer is very personal and it’s important you find the right one for you. We completely understand that this won’t always be us so don’t believe in hard selling, it’s simply an opportunity for us all to meet.
- At the meeting we’ll explain how we work and what to expect on your wedding day. We’ll discuss your requirements & give you various options to think about.
- We’ll bring a few examples of our previous work for you to see.
- After the meeting, the ball’s in your court. If you’d like to hire us then just drop us an email and we’ll write up a contract for you. If you decide that we’re not the right photographers for you then it’s no problem. We’ll be happy to help in any way we can, and can even recommend other local photographers who might suit your needs.
To get in touch, just fill out our contact form using the link at the top of the page.